January 2010 Cellular Statistics (Russia and Ukraine)
AC&M releases cellular subscriber estimates for Russian and Ukrainian markets.
- Number of subscribers (valid SIM cards) increased to 208.3 mln, up 0.4 mln from December 2009, 19.6 mln from January 2009;
- Penetration increased to 143.5% (up 0.3% from December 2009, 13.5% from January 2009);
- There were 190 and 187 SIM cards in use per 100 population in Moscow and St.Petersburg respectively as of January 31, 2010.
- Number of subscribers (valid SIM cards) increased to 55.3 mln, up 0.04 mln from December 2009, down 0.5 mln from January 2009);
- Penetration decreased to 120.3% (down 0.3% from December 2009, down 0.6% from January 2009).
You may download the data in our Data Downloads section.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.