Residential Broadband Statistics
Russian Residential Broadband monthly data includes:
- Total Russian residential broadband market estimations;
- Top-10 Russian residential broadband providers;
- Top-5 operators on Moscow market;
- Top-3 players in St.Petersburg
Russian Residential broadband access subscriber figures for April 2009.
Please note that some numbers were adjusted compared to the March 2009 data.
Russian Residential broadband access subscriber figures for May 2009.
- Rresidential broadband penetration in Russia is 17.6 accounts per hundred of households;
- AKADO is back to the second place in Moscow due to ~10K of accounts churned out from Vimpelcom;
- Vimpelcom's churn in Moscow is mainly attributed to a seasonal outflow of Beeline WiFi users.
Data Release Note
Since June 2009 Beeline applies stricter accounting rules for subscribers of its WiFi project, so the company registered a visible outflow of broadband accounts which also affected total Moscow market size.
Overall, June showed a visible slowdown in sales, mainly due to a seasonal trend.